The ICS-TP system improves taste and odor and softens.
The ICS-TP does this for you:
- Solves your water problems effectively and efficiently
- Pays for itself by saving you time, money and work
- Simplifies your life while making your water and home more enjoyable
- Frees you up - do more of what you enjoy more often
- Eliminates the need to buy and use bottled water
- First treatment is an activated carbon filter
- Improves taste and odor by filtering chlorine
- Reduces VOCs to further improve water quality
- Second treatment is PolyHalt® salt free softener and water conditioner
- Produces salt free soft water using ion bond technology to prevent hard water minerals from behaving hard.
- No need to buy, transport, store or use heavy bags of salt or potassium
- Prevents harmful and embarrassing stains, hard to remove spots, hard scale buildup and soap scum
- Protects and reduces problems with plumbing, fixtures and appliances from sediment, mineral and aggressive water damage
- Prevents silica etching and pitting of glass and fixture damage
- Makes soft water that doesn't feel slimy or slippery
- Water is safe for all uses including drinking, cooking, bathing, watering pets plants and gardens
- Reduces amount of soaps, detergents and work needed to clean
- Makes hair look and feel better with less time, shampoo and conditioner
- Makes clothes last longer and be whiter, brighter and softer longer
- Reliable - no moving parts to wear and replace or electronics to program
- Filter housing drain included for easier and safer filter changes
- No need to deal with softener salt or a tank exchange service
- Simply change your filter once per year to keep system working perfectly
- Advanced technologies and engineering reduces size to about 1/15th to 1/20th the size of traditional activated carbon filter and salt-based softener it replaces
- Hangs on wall, doesn't take up valuable floor space
- Fits almost anywhere
- No salt is used or added to our environment
- Does not waste water - no water running to drain, doesn't make any noise
- Does not require power
- Legal where salt based softeners are restricted or banned completely
Independent 3rd party verified
- Verified safe for drinking water by NSF to standards 42 and 61.
Guides and Manuals:
SATISFACTION GUARNTEE 60 Days, WARRANTY 5 Years, See details for all
|How it Works||Conditions for Operation|
|Specifications||Filter Change Guide|
|Install Manual||Find an Installer|
Videos:Introduction to PolyHalt®
“I figured it was time to change my filter when I began to smell a little bit of chlorine. I also discovered that when the Cascadian filter is functioning normally you need to clean the toilet more often because the filter removes the chlorine, that’s my personal barometer. “
“The shower, dishes, the stuff that’s noticeable – the filter makes my life much easier. Dishes are cleaner, shower doors are easier to keep clean, I’ve always squeegeed the shower everyday but that task is much easier with the Cascadian in place.”
“It might have been 18 months and I’m a family of 4 so I’m sure I got the full use out of that cartridge. We drank that water and cooked with it for 27 plus years prior to the filter and that’s scary.”
Is this Normal?”
Todd sent this picture because he was concerned something might be wrong. Both these filters are ICS-TPKs but the one on the left is about 18 months old and the one on the right is brand new. Todd’s water supply comes from the City of Mesa, AZ. where hardness ranges from 12 – 22 grains per gallon. The city does not list other common water elements such as iron. Click / Press here to see the city’s full reports. Todd has a household of 4.
My ICS product is great, it's very effective fixing my hardness problems. My water tastes great too. The system is small, salt-less and doesn't require a drain.
I just wanted to let you know how much we are loving the new water system so far. Our water is do good we are drinking it right out of the tape and it is just like or better than bottled water. Let me know if you need a testimonial on this one it is excellent.
Cascadian Water is a phenomenal product! This product is very affordable and performs better than most expensive water treatment product options. I highly recommend this product!
My ICS product is great, it’s very effective fixing my hardness problems. My water tastes great too. The system is small, saltless and doesn’t require a drain.