The ICS-STP system filters sediment, improves taste and odor and softens water.
Availability: In Stock
The ICS-STP does this for you:
- Solves your water problems effectively and efficiently
- Pays for itself by saving you time, money and work
- Simplifies your life while making your water and home more enjoyable
- Frees you up - do more of what you enjoy more often
- Eliminates the need to buy and use bottled water
- First treatment is a multimicron depth sediment filter to protect and clarify
- Second treatment is an activated carbon filter
- Improves taste and odor by filtering chlorine
- Reduces VOCs to further improve water quality
- Third treatment is PolyHalt® salt free softener and water conditioner
- Produces salt free soft water using ion bond technology to prevent hard water minerals from behaving hard.
- No need to buy, transport, store or use heavy bags of salt or potassium
- Prevents harmful and embarrassing stains, hard to remove spots, hard scale buildup and soap scum
- Protects and reduces problems with plumbing, fixtures and appliances from sediment, mineral and aggressive water damage
- Prevents silica etching and pitting of glass and fixture damage
- Makes soft water that doesn't feel slimy or slippery
- Water is safe for all uses including drinking, cooking, bathing, watering pets plants and gardens
- Reduces amount of soaps, detergents and work needed to clean
- Makes hair look and feel better with less time, shampoo and conditioner
- Makes clothes last longer and be whiter, brighter and softer longer
- Reliable - no moving parts to wear and replace or electronics to program
- Filter housing drain included for easier and safer filter changes
- No need to deal with softener salt or a tank exchange service
- Simply change your filters once per year to keep system working perfectly
- Advanced technologies and engineering reduces size to about 1/15th to 1/20th the size of traditional sediment and activated carbon filters and salt-based softener it replaces
- Hangs on wall, doesn't take up valuable floor space
- Fits almost anywhere
- No salt is used or added to our environment
- Does not waste water - no water running to drain, doesn't make any noise
- Does not require power
- Legal where salt based softeners are restricted or banned completely
Independent 3rd party verified
- Verified safe for drinking water by NSF to standards 42 and 61.
Guides and Manuals:
SATISFACTION GUARNTEE 60 Days, WARRANTY 5 Years, See details for all
|How it Works||Conditions for Operation|
|Specifications||Filter Change Guide|
|Install Manual||Find an Installer|
Videos:Introduction to PolyHalt®
I wish there was a scientific way to test whether you need to change your filters. Shaking a bottle of water with a drop of soap In it , is silly. I haven’t tested the water quality at a lab . Any suggestions on where to have the water tested?
Hi Mark, we agree it would be nice to have a easy test. We have found in over 97% of applications changing your filter every 12 months works very well.
A quick supply of needed replacement filters. Everything back to normal. Thanks
so far they have done what was expected and given us a good water supply.
need to change them twice a year because of our ground here.
We have a cascading water filter system and replace the filters once a year. The first filter catches the majority of the sediment entering the house. When we change it out the first filter looks chocolate brown and the second filter looks cream colored. They start out white! The taste of the water is great and odor free. I am happy with this product.
It's going great working I have had to flush my heater several times because it's breaking up all the build up in my heater!!