ICS-PH High Capacity PolyHalt® Salt Free Water Softener
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
P, PolyHalt H, High Capacity
4.5" x 20"
The ICS-PH system is a high capacity salt free water softener and water conditioner. It uses the ICS-PHK replacement filter.
The ICS-PH does this for you:
- Solves your water problems effectively and efficiently
- Pays for itself by saving you time, money and work
- Simplifies your life while making your water and home more enjoyable
- Frees you up - do more of what you enjoy more often
Treatment with PolyHalt® salt free softener and water conditioner
- Produces salt free soft water using ion bond technology to prevent hard water minerals from behaving hard.
- No need to buy, transport, store or use heavy bags of salt or potassium
- Prevents harmful and embarrassing stains, hard to remove spots, hard scale buildup and soap scum
- Protects and reduces problems with plumbing, fixtures and appliances from sediment, mineral and aggressive water damage
- Prevents silica etching and pitting of glass and fixture damage
- Makes soft water that doesn't feel slimy or slippery
- Water is safe for all uses including drinking, cooking, bathing, watering pets plants and gardens
- Reduces amount of soaps, detergents and work needed to clean
- Makes hair look and feel better with less time, shampoo and conditioner
- Makes clothes last longer and be whiter, brighter and softer longer
No water waste
Our filters can be used where salt softeners are banned
Change filters once or more per year
60 Day Guarantee
Return it, no questions asked
Where does ICS go in my Home?
Where it can fit, and where it can easily get access to your home's water source. This is typically a garage, crawlspace, or even a closet. If you have questions a plumber would be able to help you find the best spot. During maintenance you'll need to fit a bucket and have enough space to turn the sump wrench which comes with your system.
How often do I replace the filters?
Most people replace their filters once per year, or sooner if they start seeing issues with their water again. Learn about water issues here
What is the return policy?
If you are unsatisfied within 60 days of purchase, return the housing and we'll refund your purchase no questions asked.
How fast do you ship?
We typically ship same business day if the order is placed before 2 pm PST using UPS ground.
Filter SubscriptionsFilter Subscription
Purchase your first replacement filters after a year with your system and select the subscription option to save time and 10% off.
Each product has specific capabilities and unfortunately can't treat every type of water. Find details on the specification.
Manual and Instructionsmanual pdf
Find a printable manual for this product or installation instructions
It's important to note that products featuring PolyHalt® - identifiable by a 'P' in the part number - may be damaged by contaminants such as hydrogen sulfide or tannins. To ensure optimal performance of PolyHalt®, these contaminants must be adequately removed from the water.
Our ICS-H product offers a suitable option for pretreatment for hydrogen sulfide. Utilizing ICS-H will aid in eliminating these harmful substances, thereby preserving the efficiency and extending the lifespan of your PolyHalt® products. Always remember to pre-treat your water with ICS-H when necessary to ensure the best performance and durability of your PolyHalt® system.
Helps a lot with our hard water.
Thank you Corrina for sharing your experience
Not yet installed. Please ask again after 6 months or so.
The produce works as described. The mineral build-up on fixtures is manageable. Prior to installation, not so much.