ICS-PK Replacement Water Filter For ICS-P System
P, PolyHalt K, Replacement Kit
4.5" x 20"
ICS-PK cartridge filter replacement kit, for the ICS-P system.
The ICS-PK cartridge filter replacement kit is made specifically for the Cascadian ICS-P treatment system and engineered to soften and condition all the water for every use in your whole home or business.
Treatment with PolyHalt® salt free softener and water conditioner
- Produces salt free soft water using ion bond technology to prevent hard water minerals from behaving hard.
- No need to buy, transport, store or use heavy bags of salt or potassium
- Prevents harmful and embarrassing stains, hard to remove spots, hard scale buildup and soap scum
- Protects and reduces problems with plumbing, fixtures and appliances from sediment, mineral and aggressive water damage
- Prevents silica etching and pitting of glass and fixture damage
- Makes soft water that doesn't feel slimy or slippery
- Water is safe for all uses including drinking, cooking, bathing, watering pets plants and gardens
- Reduces amount of soaps, detergents and work needed to clean
- Makes hair look and feel better with less time, shampoo and conditioner
- Makes clothes last longer and be whiter, brighter and softer longer
Rely on our expertise to deliver the simplest water treatment
No water waste
Our filters can be used where salt softeners are banned
Change filters once or more per year
60 Day Guarantee
Return it, not questions asked
Filter SubscriptionsFilter Subscription
Purchase your first replacement filters after a year with your system and select the subscription option to save time and 10% off.
Each product has specific capabilities and unfortunately can't treat every type of water. Find details on the specification.
Where does ICS go in my Home?
Where it can fit, and where it can easily get access to your home's water source. This is typically a garage, crawlspace, or even a closet. If you have questions a plumber would be able to help you find the best spot. During maintenance you'll need to fit a bucket and have enough space to turn the sump wrench which comes with your system.
How often do I replace the filters?
Most people replace their filters once per year, or sooner if they start seeing issues with their water again. Learn about water issues here
What is the return policy?
If you are unsatisfied within 60 days of purchase, return the housing and we'll refund your purchase no questions asked.
How fast do you ship?
We typically ship same business day if the order is placed before 2 pm PST using UPS ground.
Does this include housing o-rings?
No, the replacement kits do not come with o-rings.
Helps with the taste and smell of our water
Hi Melissa, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with and the great review of your Cascadian water treatment system.
Keep up the good work.
Hi Alvin, Thank you for your review. Much appreciated.
We do not think it does what we were lead to believe. We still have hard water film on our shower walls and base.
Hi Diane, This is very unusual and not the experience most customers have. Please contact us for assistance with your treatment system.