CONTROL YOUR OWN WATER QUALITY!
With the Luminor Blackcomb UV LB5-101: If you are unsure of the microbiological quality of your source water or if you are looking for additional security from your municipal water source, then Cascadian has the solution in the Luminor BLACKCOMB series of residential UV systems.
UV technology is proven to control microbiological (bacteria & virus) issues in water including E.coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia lamblia.
BLACKCOMB provides the ultimate in UV protection for your home with the inclusion of a true 254nm Teflon® based UV sensor that continuously monitors the performance of the UV system and displaying the output via a color screen. In addition to UV output, diagnostics, system status, warnings, even QR codes are included. With the integral expandability port, the addition of a 4-20mA output or a solenoid valve is a simple plug-and-play option!
- Free floating (no cable twist), keyed-in-place, 254nm Teflon® based UV sensor continuously measures and displays UV output (as a %) (std. on LB6, optional on LB5)
- Color screen controller with Lightlock™ for protected lamp replacement, includes QR codes, full diagnostics & warnings
- “Future-proof” expandability port for future upgrades and options
- Axial flow, 304 stainless steel polished reactors, designed & manufactured to ASME pressure vessel standards
- User friendly bayonet style lamp connector (quick ¼ turn removal with no extra tools needed)
- Reliable, industry proven, proprietary low pressure coated UV lamps with ceramic bases for durability and long life (9,000 hours)
- Constant current electronic controller (one controller for all LP units) in a splash proof case, fully potted ballast virtually eliminates common water damage issues