Luminor Blackcomb UV Disinfection System | 20-39 gpm
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Luminor Blackcomb Ultraviolet Light Disinfection System | 20-39 gpm
The Luminor Blackcomb UV LB5-201: If you are unsure of the microbiological quality of your source water or if you are looking for additional security from your municipal water source, then Cascadian has the solution in the Luminor BLACKCOMB series of residential UV systems.
UV technology is proven to control microbiological (bacteria & virus) issues in water including E.coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia lamblia.
- Color screen controller with Lightlock™ for protected lamp replacement, includes QR codes, full diagnostics & warnings
- “Future-proof” expandability port for future upgrades and options
- Axial flow, 304 stainless steel polished reactors, designed & manufactured to ASME pressure vessel standards
- User friendly bayonet style lamp connector (quick ¼ turn removal with no extra tools needed)
- Reliable, industry proven, proprietary low pressure coated UV lamps with ceramic bases for durability and long life (9,000 hours)
- Constant current electronic controller (one controller for all LP units) in a splash proof case, fully potted ballast virtually eliminates common water damage issues
No water waste
Our filters can be used where salt softeners are banned
Change filters once or more per year
60 Day Guarantee
Return it, no questions asked
Where does ICS go in my Home?
Where it can fit, and where it can easily get access to your home's water source. This is typically a garage, crawlspace, or even a closet. If you have questions a plumber would be able to help you find the best spot. During maintenance you'll need to fit a bucket and have enough space to turn the sump wrench which comes with your system.
How often do I replace the filters?
Most people replace their filters once per year, or sooner if they start seeing issues with their water again. Learn about water issues here
What is the return policy?
If you are unsatisfied within 60 days of purchase, return the housing and we'll refund your purchase no questions asked.
How fast do you ship?
We typically ship same business day if the order is placed before 2 pm PST using UPS ground.
Filter SubscriptionsFilter Subscription
Purchase your first replacement filters after a year with your system and select the subscription option to save time and 10% off.
Each product has specific capabilities and unfortunately can't treat every type of water. Find details on the specification.
Manual and Instructionsmanual pdf
Find a printable manual for this product or installation instructions
It's important to note that products featuring PolyHalt® - identifiable by a 'P' in the part number - may be damaged by contaminants such as hydrogen sulfide or tannins. To ensure optimal performance of PolyHalt®, these contaminants must be adequately removed from the water.
Our ICS-H product offers a suitable option for pretreatment for hydrogen sulfide. Utilizing ICS-H will aid in eliminating these harmful substances, thereby preserving the efficiency and extending the lifespan of your PolyHalt® products. Always remember to pre-treat your water with ICS-H when necessary to ensure the best performance and durability of your PolyHalt® system.