The ICS-SP system filters sediment and softens.
Availability: In Stock
The ICS-SP does this for you:
- Solves your water problems effectively and efficiently
- Pays for itself by saving you time, money and work
- Simplifies your life while making your water and home more enjoyable
- Frees you up - do more of what you enjoy more often
- First treatment is a multimicron depth sediment filter to protect and clarify
- Second treatment is PolyHalt® salt free softener and water conditioner
- Produces salt free soft water using ion bond technology to prevent hard water minerals from behaving hard.
- No need to buy, transport, store or use heavy bags of salt or potassium
- Prevents harmful and embarrassing stains, hard to remove spots, hard scale buildup and soap scum
- Protects and reduces problems with plumbing, fixtures and appliances from sediment, mineral and aggressive water damage
- Prevents silica etching and pitting of glass and fixture damage
- Makes soft water that doesn't feel slimy or slippery
- Water is safe for all uses including drinking, cooking, bathing, watering pets plants and gardens
- Reduces amount of soaps, detergents and work needed to clean
- Makes hair look and feel better with less time, shampoo and conditioner
- Makes clothes last longer and be whiter, brighter and softer longer
- Reliable - no moving parts to wear and replace or electronics to program
- Filter housing drain included for easier and safer filter changes
- No need to deal with softener salt or a tank exchange service
- Simply change your filter once per year to keep system working perfectly
- Advanced technologies and engineering reduces size to about 1/15th to 1/20th the size of traditional sediment and activated carbon filters and salt-based softener it replaces
- Hangs on wall, doesn't take up valuable floor space
- Fits almost anywhere
- No salt is used or added to our environment
- Does not waste water - no water running to drain, doesn't make any noise
- Does not require power
- Legal where salt based softeners are restricted or banned completely
Independent 3rd party verified
- Verified safe for drinking water by NSF to standards 42 and 61.
Guides and Manuals:
SATISFACTION GUARNTEE 60 Days, WARRANTY 5 Years, See details for all
|How it Works||Conditions for Operation|
|Specifications||Filter Change Guide|
|Install Manual||Find an Installer|
Videos:Introduction to PolyHalt®
Very happy with the ICS-SPK Filter.
Have been ordering and receiving promptly a new filter
from Cascadian Water for 3 years.
Hi Lori, Super glad to hear you are 'very happy' with your filter and thank you for being a loyal customer for 3 years.
Works great just a little tricky to change.
Thank you for the review and letting everyone know your treatment system 'works great'.
I received my Cascadian filter replacement several months before I needed it. The scheduling got altered, I think, because Cascadian revamped their website and I was asked to sign up again for the auto-refill program. Will try to modify the schedule on their website.
Hi DR RDR,
Thank you for the review. Sorry for any mix up, don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help.
The well water is crystal clear, everyone enjoys the taste and my laundry is clean!
I already recommend this product and system to my neighbor and friends.
Hi David, that's why we're in business, to help everyone to enjoy their water. And thank you for recommending Cascadian to friends and neighbors, that's the highest complement we can get.
Easy to replace, great online video for instruction, works like new.
Thank you Mel,
We are happy it was easy to replace your filter and found the video helpful too. Keep enjoying your water!