The ICS-SP system filters sediment and softens.
The ICS-SP does this for you:
- Solves your water problems effectively and efficiently
- Pays for itself by saving you time, money and work
- Simplifies your life while making your water and home more enjoyable
- Frees you up - do more of what you enjoy more often
- First treatment is a multimicron depth sediment filter to protect and clarify
- Second treatment is PolyHalt® salt free softener and water conditioner
- Produces salt free soft water using ion bond technology to prevent hard water minerals from behaving hard.
- No need to buy, transport, store or use heavy bags of salt or potassium
- Prevents harmful and embarrassing stains, hard to remove spots, hard scale buildup and soap scum
- Protects and reduces problems with plumbing, fixtures and appliances from sediment, mineral and aggressive water damage
- Prevents silica etching and pitting of glass and fixture damage
- Makes soft water that doesn't feel slimy or slippery
- Water is safe for all uses including drinking, cooking, bathing, watering pets plants and gardens
- Reduces amount of soaps, detergents and work needed to clean
- Makes hair look and feel better with less time, shampoo and conditioner
- Makes clothes last longer and be whiter, brighter and softer longer
- Reliable - no moving parts to wear and replace or electronics to program
- Filter housing drain included for easier and safer filter changes
- No need to deal with softener salt or a tank exchange service
- Simply change your filter once per year to keep system working perfectly
- Advanced technologies and engineering reduces size to about 1/15th to 1/20th the size of traditional sediment and activated carbon filters and salt-based softener it replaces
- Hangs on wall, doesn't take up valuable floor space
- Fits almost anywhere
- No salt is used or added to our environment
- Does not waste water - no water running to drain, doesn't make any noise
- Does not require power
- Legal where salt based softeners are restricted or banned completely
Independent 3rd party verified
- Verified safe for drinking water by NSF to standards 42 and 61.
Guides and Manuals:
SATISFACTION GUARNTEE 60 Days, WARRANTY 5 Years, See details for all
|How it Works||Conditions for Operation|
|Specifications||Filter Change Guide|
|Install Manual||Find an Installer|
Videos:Introduction to PolyHalt®
I used to be able to buy the filter directly from your warehouse. It was convenient. No shipping charges. I would like to do that again. I live 2 miles from your place of business.
Hi Robert, thanks for being a valuable customer and for leaving a 5-star review.
About you picking up you filter kit at our warehouse; there are a few reasons we had to stop this practice. I know it seems crazy but it’s the world we live and work in. Please note there is no charge for shipping to you.
We actually have quite a few customers that do like your single cartridge system that is the sediment and the water softener. I would say that I’ve never had one come back before, I’ve never gotten one back, I’ve never had a complaint.
When they go to install one I say now if you have a salt system you probably won’t be happy just because the waters not going to be that slimy feeling, if your used to one thing its not going to be that way. Sometimes people get it sometimes they don’t. I mean we definitely have a lot of plumbers here in town who really like the system but it would be nice if more people knew about it.
I don’t hear much feedback from customers and a lot of time I say No News is Good News because when I hear about it it usually means something is wrong.
Gabe, I have checked at least 6 of the ones I have installed and they all tested the same. So far no one has complained. The applications range from 51ppm to 79ppm silica.
Have had our water system for a year now and just replaced our first set of filters. This system is amazing has kept our well water so crystal clear!! My wife and I love this system and how it has improved our water, highly recommend this!!
“Great assistance from the company and very glad to see these products available. It seems expensive (and it is) but the fact that we don’t have to buy and hassle with salt and we don’t have to change them every couple months justifies the cost. The performance of these filters far exceed the previous salt filters I once used. We had this filtering system going on 2 years now and not one problem. A little piece mind goes a long way when you are a new homeowner.”